ENHANCED ONE DAY SCHOOL
Purpose and Vision
We aim to improve literacy and social skills for children on the Autistic Spectrum to allow them to be able to participate in school life and therefore have greater access to the curriculum whilst in the mainstream school.
- Learning and social planning will be based on individual needs
- Planning for social skills will be based on parental input
- Reports will be given to the parents a the end of the each week
Structure of the day
- Introductions and setting the scene for the day's topic
- The social skills programme will be integrated throughout the day and we have chosen at this stage but this may change in the future to be guided by Social Skills Solutions by Kelly McKinnon and Janis Krempa.
- Joy Alcott
- Schonell and Margaret Peters Spelling Tests
- Burt Reading
- Social Skills by Kelly McKinnon and Janis Krempa
Sarah Jardine (PG Dip Psy) - RDI Registered Consultant
Contact: Olivia Beck email@example.com